- This event has passed.
Best of the Bluff, Year Two: Mixed Doubles
January 9 @ 3:00 pm
One of the highlights of Budapest on the Bluff during the 2012–2013 season was Bartók’s dramatic and exciting Sonata for Two Pianos and Percussion, reprised here by the two-piano team of Cynthia Raim and David Allen Wehr (who recently celebrated 25 years of collaboration), along with percussion superstars Andrew Reamer and Edward Stephan.
- Bartók: Sonata for Two Pianos and Percussion
- Debussy: “En blanc et noir” for Two Pianos
- Debussy: Petite Suite for Piano Duet
- Cynthia Raim, piano
- Andrew Reamer, percussion
- Edward Stephan, percussion
- David Allen Wehr, piano